First 20 members to post in this thread get the spots
- MAXIMUM OF 20
First 10 new members - to have paid their membership in full by the 22nd NovemberJOIN HERE
To all those who want to drive in the dirt this day is for you. The club has hired the Dirt circuit at IWMAC for a day of fun. This event has been run previously so some of you have been to the event before. For those of you that haven't it is a great day to see if you are interested in driving on the dirt whilst not being an all competitive day.
There will be a Driver’s Disclaimer you must agree to and sign to participate.
The drivers & passengers must attend the drivers briefing, sign in and agree to the rules.
Gates will open at 7.30am with the track opening at 9am. A BBQ lunch and drinks (bottled water) are included for all attendees. So, even if you are not running, come along and have a look and have lunch with us.
This is a private event which will result in a lot of fun track time for all involved with the focus on enjoyment.
Proceedings of the day-
* 07:30 - Arrive and set up camp. Please feel free to bring seats and marquees
* 07:45 - Drivers Briefing
* 08:45 – Car checks and sighting laps.
* 09:00 - 12:00 - Runs
* 12:00 - 12:30 - Lunch
* 12:30 - 15:30 - Runs (NOTE: The afternoon may be cut short)
- No door to door racing.
- No official timing.
- No more than 3 cars on the track at one time. Depending on how the day is going and driver attitude, we may allow more on the track as the day progresses.
- Laps will be starting from a standing start on the starting pad you will be waved on to the track where you will complete 1 standing lap and 2 flying laps (this may be changed throughout the day depending on the general feeling - 3 laps is a good place to start as cars don't get too hot).
- When you are shown the chequered flag, your run has ended. This could be the end of your run, it could be a problem with your car or it could be a problem on the track. If you think you were shown the flag or are even not sure it was meant for you, GET OFF THE TRACK!!! THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE ON THIS, AND A SINGLE BREACH YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- DANGEROUS DRIVING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- STRICTLY MEMBERS ONLY.
- Helmets, Neck to Wrist to Ankle nonflammable clothes
- Civil Driver’s License Required
- Passenger laps you can bring people out for a spin (they will have to have Helmets, Neck to Wrist to Ankle nonflammable clothes)
- There is no need to rush at the start of the day - I can guarantee that there will be times when there is only one car on the track (and sometimes none) so you will get plenty of lap time.
Photo by Photographs by Nick Burdon